Thursday, October 14, 2010

Interesting word art ~


"let our words not define us, but rather refine us"-stacie hadley

A friend led me to this website that takes words from your blog site and turns them into word art...this is how it appeared to me colors and all... it kinda reminds me of a tree of life(or a bush)...I hope we can take these words of wisdom and grow from them :)~(CLICK on the PHOTO and it will enlarge so that you may view the words better)

Some of the word clusters are rather humorous clumped together...we all need more laughter in life right ;) Freud may have loved sections of this such as "someone need cracks one time...continue things forward bad behind"...yeah you get my drift... then other segments are rather inspirational...it could be interpreted in so many various ways... like in life we fall in cracks and we need God sometimes and people... I don't know it's just a fun little word art ditty :) I liked that it was organic in shape and color...earthy and real... like life itself.

It inspired me to create a personal quote "let our words not define us, but rather refine us"-stacie hadley

In life we learn something daily...it may seem trivial at the time but in days or years to come we can reflect back on life experiences and know that we have all grown from where we once were.

I stumbled across this quote online today:

"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else. ~unknown~"

I found it rather thought provoking...so I will leave you with those thoughts and my word art...reflect,recollect,and refine yourself daily :)

I'm anxious to hear your thoughts...you can find this on the web at the link below :)


http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/2574903/LIFE

PS~ THank you Sherilin for leading me to this fun little site and for walking me through the best way to share this photo on my blog !! :D

1 comment:

SherilinR said...

i like that yours says "just make life." you seem to be very good at that!