Monday, May 2, 2011

Deciphering..."Magnetism"

heavy stuff!!!
                                                                          Wowzers.

It does exist and more potent than I ever could have expected. It lead me to do some research and I found a powerful article that I wanted to share. As for now, I will re-read with you and focus on this insatiable yet powerful urge of connection I have recently been introduced to. Maybe this is what they meant by swept off your feet. I cannot explain much in life...but certain events happen for various reasons and now I have to reflect and try to hear what God and the universe are whispering to me.

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/3-17-2004-51795.asp

1 comment:

SherilinR said...

do you need to email me & fill me in on what's been happening in your life lately? it's been awful quiet from your neck of the woods...