Friday, November 12, 2010

Feel What You Cannot See





"I have reached a wall...
I look to the left and the wall goes on for infinity...
I look to the right and the perspective is identical...
I look down at my feet which are firmly planted on the ground...
I look behind me and I see chaos...
I look up and I see nothing,nothing at all... 
but I feel something that is not visible...
I feel peace." 



Stacie Hadley 11-12-10
><> <3 <>< 


If you click on the photo it will enlarge so that you may see it more clearly.



(but upon further inspection I see Jesus' profile looking towards the heavens like a sideways crescent from the split in his beard to the shape and his lips and nose and eye socket area...compared to a drawing the resemblances are remarkable...perhaps this is just how it was revealed to me so that I would know... but below Jesus towards what would be the top of his head is a vertical profile of my earthly father, Zach Hadley ...he's looking to the left you can see the shape of his head made w/ both the positive and negative colors in the cloud...you can see his lip shapes...his nose and his eyes...and what appears to b his reading glasses ...I just know I see my father he is there he was there he is with my heavenly father and he is watching over us all, just as Jesus is... this is just what I see, this is what it means to me...and you can choose to BELIEVE or not...I know what I saw and what I felt and that's my gift I am trying to share w/ all of you....hope you choose to receive it-Stacie Hadley  this photo was taken on Nov. 5, 2010 in Kinston NC)






Stacie Hadley 11-12-10
><> <3 <>< 

No comments: